Casa da Floresta

VIDA: APRENDIZADO NA PRÁTICA.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Practical Magic

Comprei esse feriado o dvd de "Da Magia à Sedução" e tava aqui olhando.
Eu realmente devo estar insuportável esses dias pq ando num drama só, mas hey, todos passamos por essas fases.

Alguns quotes:

Sally Owens: Can love really travel back in time and heal a broken heart? Was it our jointed hands that finally lifted Marie's curse? I'd like to think so. But there are some things I know for certain: always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.

~*~

Young Sally Owens: He will hear my call a mile away. He will whistle my favorite song. He can ride a pony backwards.
Young Gillian Owens: What are you doing?
Young Sally Owens: Summoning up a true love spell called Amas Veritas. He can flip pancakes in the air. He'll be marvelously kind. And his favorite shape will be a star. And he'll have one green eye and one blue.
Young Gillian Owens: Thought you never wanted to fall in love.
Young Sally Owens: That's the point. The guy I dreamed of doesn't exist. And if he doesn't exist, I'll never die of a broken heart.

~*~

Sally Owens: All I want is a normal life.
Aunt Frances Owens: My darling girl, when are you going to understand that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage!
Sally Owens: Well, it's what I want.

~*~

Sally Owens: [Sally's letter to Gillian] Sometimes I feel like theres a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean. The moon tonight, theres a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole. Of not going to sleep each night, wanting. But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing... I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I had my happiness. I don't want to believe it but, there is no man Gilly. Only that moon.

~*~
Agora as engraçadas:
~*~

Sally Owens: And I don't want them dancing naked under the full moon!
Aunt Jet Owens: No, of course. The nudity is entirely optional. As you well remember!

~*~

Kylie Owens: Mom, I'm worried about Antonia. Did you know that she put on her mouse ears and drives around town, all liquored up, NAKED?

~*~

Children: Witch! Witch! You're a bitch! Witch! Witch! You're a bitch!
Sally Owens: You'd think after three hundred years they'd come up with a better rhyme!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Serena Isthar said…

    Vc faz como eu... adora quotes de filmes e livros... mas isso nao é novidade! Somos tao parecidas em tantas coisas!!! Sinto muito sua falta, linda, todos os dias... :) Amar vale a pena, SEMPRE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home